The EVA geomembrane is a new waterproof civil engineering material that combines synthetic polymer, EVA composite material and modified pitch. Our EVA waterproof membrane is widely used in dams, landfills, drainage works, wharf engineering and other projects.
This EVA membrane has a thickness ranging from 0.20-2.00mm and width from 1000-5000mm. If the thickness is less than 0.5mm, then the length of the EVA geomembrane can be 16m.
1. Our EVA geomembrane has a high tensile strength, elongation and adaptability to base levels that shrink or deform.
2. This geomembrane liner has a large width and excellent welding properties.
3. Because it is waterproof, condensates and surface moisture won't hinder its effectiveness.
4. The EVA geomembrane is also resistant to ageing, impact, plant roots and chemical corrosion.
5. The geomembrane is heat resistant, and won't fuse at high temperatures while still maintaining flexibility at -20℃.
6. This line of geosynthetic lining products has a high mechanical strength and is easy to use.
|Item||Environment||EVA membrane||ECB membrane|
|Tensile strength at break||Normal temperature||≥16||≥14|
|Elongation at break||Normal temperature||≥550||≥500|
|Watertightness||0.3MPa||No leakage for 30 minutes|
|Heat expansion rate|| Expansion ≤2mm
|Hot air ageing||80℃/168h||Retention rate of tensile strength at break ≥80%|
|Retention rate of elongation at break ≥70%|
|100% elongation, without crack|
|Alkali resistance||10% Ca(oh)2 normal temperature 168h||Retention rate of tensile strength at break ≥80%|
|Retention rate of elongation at break ≥90%|
|Ozone aging||80℃/68h||20% elongation, 200ppmh, no crack|
|Appearance||Straight incision, no obvious watermark|