The non woven geotextile made from continuous filament polyester is heat and light resistant and works well for long-term exposure at 20℃ without any change in its performance. This needle punched geotextile is also waterproof and resistant to corrosion.
1. Our non woven geotextile separates soil composed of different particles and prevents soil layers from mixing.
2. This geotextile fabric can withstand frost and bear high loads.
3. The polyester geotextile filters out water and gas so there is no accumulated pressure.
4. The needle punched non woven geotextile is often used for drainage projects in geotechnical engineering.
5. The geotextile membrane is puncture resistant and waterproof so it won't be easily damaged.
6. Conforming to GB/T17639-1998 standards, our non woven geotextile enhances the strength and stability of the engineering project.
|1||Basic weight deviation, %||-6||-6||-6||-5||-5||-5||-5||-5||-4||-4||-4|
|2||Thickness, mm, >||0.8||1.2||1.6||1.9||2.2||2.5||2.8||3.1||3.4||4.2||5.5|
|3||Width deviation, %||-0.5|
|4||Breaking strength, KN/m||4.5||7.5||10.5||12.5||15||17.5||20.5||22.5||25||30||40|
|5||Elongation at break, %||40-80|
|6||CBR burst strength, KN, >||0.8||1.4||1.8||2.2||2.6||3.0||3.5||4.0||4.7||5.5||7.0|
|7||Equivalent opening size, mm||0.07-0.2|
|8||Coefficient of vertical permeability, cm/s||(1.0-9.9)×(10-3-10-1)|
|9||Tear strength, KN, >||0.14||0.21||0.28||0.35||0.42||0.49||0.56||0.63||0.70||0.82||1.10|